Due to the tightened corona measures on Saturday, 18 December, all museums must close to the public for a couple of weeks. Also De Nieuwe Kerk. We are very sorry that we cannot welcome you, but hope to be able to open the doors again on or around Friday January 14, 2022.
Terms of trade
- Your e-ticket gives one-time admission to the exhibition mentioned on the ticket;
- Your e-tickets are valid once during the period given on the tickets;
- Your admission ticket cannot be sold or transferred to other persons;
- Tickets will not be returned, reimbursed, replaced, or extended. Misuse or abuse of tickets will be subject to prosecution;
- The barcode on your ticket must not be folded or damaged. Anyone presenting a damaged ticket may be refused admission;
- Copying a ticket is pointless. Each ticket has a unique barcode giving access to the museum once only;
- Your personal details are only used for reservation and to be added to the museum’s client database. De Nieuwe Kerk will never pass on this information to external parties.
- Discount vouchers and other specially reduced rates cannot be used for tickets ordered through the ticketshop;
- Tickets for people under 16 years of age are not available online;
- Museumkaart holders (sometimes) pay a supplement. When showing a Museumkaart at the ticket desk and paying this sum, you will receive an entrance ticket. It is not possible to use the Museumkaart at the ticket shop. There is no possibility to return tickets bought through the ticket shop.
- For group visits (15 people of more) advance notification is required, by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Company name: Nationale Stichting De Nieuwe Kerk
Trade name: De Nieuwe Kerk (Amsterdam)
Visiting address: Dam 12, Amsterdam
Postal address: P.O. Box 3438, 1001 AE Amsterdam
Telephone: +31(0)20 626 81 68
Operating hours: weekdays from 9 am till 5 pm
Email address: email@example.com
Registered at the Amsterdam Chamber of Commerce under file number: 41199682
VAT number: NL005773647B01